Friday, May 1, 2009

FINALLY!

The last couple of weeks have been kinda crazy...so here is an update! 2 weeks ago I received my acceptance letter into the Practical Nursing Program! I am so excited and so relieved when i got the letter, but I have a whole new stress now! It will be so good, and I start in August! I am excited to get on and a step closer to my career goal,a RN! I love learning and it will be a challenge...but a GREAT ONE!

Finally some nice weather! Tj got his ruckus out and Mylee had to take a ride! They do not look to excited though! haha

Just a cute little picture of Mylee and Lauryn! They are such good friends!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! I have never seen your blog! So cute! Mylee is the cutest thing ever...I can't believe how big she is! I'm excited I now have another blog to follow:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Hillary! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete