Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One year OLDER

Yep....today is my birthday! WOOO HOOO! I am thankful to have spent it with my family! I love them so much...and thank them for everything! I cant believe i am 20 and have a 2 1/2 year old! but I would not have it any other way! I am so grateful for the experiences I have been through and I would not be the person I am today without them and without my family!

Family photo at din din...

Mylee Jo eating my sundae! haha she loves ice cream

Everyone who came...and happy birthday lil bro..TANNER! HE IS 16 6 days ago!


Also...I am so grateful for my DAD! he is so amazing in everything he does! he is such a great example to me and my family! Thank you so much dad for all the support and love you have given me! I LOVE YOU! HAPPY blog belated FATHERS DAY! I am very thankful for my father in law's as well! I have so many amazing people in my life! I am very lucky!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, way cute pictures! Love the one of you and your dad. And of course cute Mylee eating your sundae.(Priceless)I hope you had a great birthday, you deserve it! I am excited to finally have a blog so I can be part of the cool club. Have a good one. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great birthday!! I was thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant believe that you are 20 and have a 2 1/2 year old either! it is crazy how fast life goes! i bet you are the best mom! i cant imagine life any differently either and arent we glad about that! :) you are awesome! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete