Wednesday, September 29, 2010

SEPTEMBER...

thompsons busiest month every year

-Labor Day-
was spent in Island Park...no pics FUN THOUGH

-TJ'S 22nd Birthday on the 14th-
no pics...GREAT THOUGH

-OUR 4th ANNIVERSARY-
no pics...AWESOME THOUGH (oh did I say how much I love my man? :) )

-School-
started
and
i
hate
all
my
classes!!
just read a poem like this today in literature! haha no its not that bad just none of them really pertain to my career.. gotta love generals

-WORK-
got a job with Need A Nurse
still at BFD too
Tj working away at Fire services

-HOMe-
Just got our sprinkler system in..YAY! no more dust and spraying the house off every other day..

-MYLEE-
started dance...how precious! SHe loves it!





-RAndom-
attended isu parade

nixon=cutest lil bengal out there


went to the FAIR!


And gotta love costco...weasles love those receipts

No comments:

Post a Comment