Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tis the Season

We had a splendid Christmas this year and we were all very blessed! I love this time of year to hang out with the family and share remembrance of our savior and his birth! Christmas always gives you a special feeling and a special spirit in your home! As always we are very busy Christmas day waking up early and headed to all of our families homes! Sometimes we feel overwhelmed with all the stops we have to make, but I am very grateful for all the family we have to share this special day and that they all live in the same town so we dont have to travel!

MJ with her twinner doll she got for her Bday


TJs work Christmas party this year was at a Jazz game playing the Mavs
Here we are at the gateway before the game with some of our friends

Go DIRK


My daddy had a birthday on Dec. 4th
We celebrated both mylee and his bdays together

Peyton trying out mylees new ski helmet


Mylee had a dance Christmas Open House




Annual Bringhurst Nativity Scene



maylee mylee & lauryn



Christmas Morning was way fun this year! Mylee was so excited for Santa to come..she is at such a fun age! it is magical to have a childs spirit in your life! pure happiness


we love our vests



We hope you all had a Merry Little Christmas and a great New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Post more pictures of what Mylee got! we didn't even get to see you guys very long on Christmas boo!!! Mylee is so freaking cute I can't even stand it! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my heck i cant believe she is 4!!! she is seriously the cutest girl in the world! the pictures of her at dance are SOOO CUTE! holy smokes... makes me want a cute little girl so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. did i use the word cute enough?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. She really is so CUTE! She is always dressed adorable. I love the leg warmers :) You guys look just like the happiest little family. I am so happy for you, makes me look forward to my sweet little girl turning into a big girl!! (BUT I can wait- haha)

    ReplyDelete