Friday, April 5, 2013

Baby #2

Thats right we are expecting baby #2!! We found out on November 25,2012 that I was 4 weeks along :) We told Mylee on her birthday, a week later! She was thrilled and started kissing my belly daily! She will be the best big sister and such a great help! I am currently 23 weeks along and due August 4, 2013. My pregnancy has not been much different than with Mylee, no morning sickness, no complaints really, just packing on the pounds! March 13 we found out we are having a BOY! TJ was thrilled and honestly I did not care, just wanted a healthy baby after learning this semester in school almost everything that could possibly go wrong in pregnancy.. Anyway we are thrilled and cannot wait to meet our little guy! 13weeks 17weeks 21weeks 22weeks Hello BAby! I had the cutest sugar cookies made for the day we found if it was a boy or girl! and they were yummy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment