Friday, May 17, 2013

Graduation-Mothers Day

I graduated with my ASN from ISU on May 11th! I am so excited to be done and study hard for my boards! School is hard. I am so thankful for the support I had throughout the years from my family and especially TJ. He Really stepped up with Mylee and helped her with all of her kindergarten homework throughout the year! Not to mention putting up with my grumpiness. He really is the best. Couldnt have done it without them! We headed to Utah for the night, ate a delish dinner at PF Changs, walked around temple square, swam and came home! Nice relaxing weekend to celebrate Mothers Day and Graduating! I love being a Mom, I have learned so much and still have lots to learn....especially my patience level! Cant wait to meet Kiddo #2!! and I love Mylee so much, she is my bestie.

No comments:

Post a Comment