Sunday, September 15, 2013

7-30-13

Tuesday July 30, 2013 at 1202 we welcomed our sweet little boy, Kobe James Thompson. He weighed 7lbs 3oz and was 20in long. He is perfect. We went in Monday the night before to be induced, I had been having contractions on my own for the past 48 hours. They hooked me up and said you might be in labor on your own lets wait and see, I said no I have been having these contractions the past 2 days and I wasnt progressing. So they waited a couple hours anyway and then decided to start me on the PIT. After starting the PIT my contractions continued with no progression all night. Finally they broke my water at 0530, contractions became more painful, 0630 I received my epidural and at 0700 I was only at a 4 and stayed there until 1100, after saying some prayers I had progressed and was at a 8. 1130 came around I felt pressure and was fully dilated, and it was time to set up and start pushing! I started pushing at 1150 and he was born at 1202. We just love this little boy so much. Labor is an amazing experience. We are so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment